REAR CASE HALF * CASE SAVER PLATE * PUMP * CHAIN * COMPLETE BEARING REBUILD & RE-SEAL KIT
* NP261XHD / NP263XHD *
* XHD ONLY *
The Complete Rebuild Package Includes:
(1) – New Aluminum Rear Case Half Comes with new bushing and rear front output shaft bearing – Cast # 25909 you will find this number case on your old case half
(1) – New BorgWarner Morse Tec Transfer Case Chain – 1.5″ Wide, 42 links, .4346″ (7/16″) Pitch, Rocker Pins – 2 BLUE links
(1) – New complete bearing and reseal rebuild kit – The BK371a Comes complete with (3) Main roller bearings, (1) Caged needle bearing, (1) Input to Output caged needle bearing, Small Parts Kit, Gaskets, O-rings.
(1) – New oil pump – 49 splines (please verify your spline count where it fits on your main shaft)
(1) – New Case Saver Plate. The saver plate is a new aftermarket plate that is designed to fit into your rear transfer case half to reinforce the areas inside the case that are often damaged by the oil pump. Over time the oil pump can wear a hole right through your case causing your transfer case to leak and ultimately damaging the transfer case. This is an updated plate that protects all four possible danger areas and replaces the older spring clip that was originally used by the factory to only protect one area.
Chevrolet GMC: (Full Size) 1500, 2500, 3500 (Silverado, Sierra):
8 CYL 6.0L 2001 – 2007 NP 261 / NP 263 (aluminum cases, chain driven)
8 CYL 6.6L 2001 – 2007 NP 261 / NP 263 (aluminum cases, chain driven)
8 CYL 8.1L 2001 – 2007 NP 261 / NP 263 (aluminum cases, chain driven)
As always if you are unsure of fitment please send us an email and we would be happy to help!
With this transfer case a great way to identify what rebuild kit you need in addition to the output bearing is by the transmission it is married to.
If married to either an Allison/Duramax transmission then this is the rebuild kit you need.
If your transfer case is married to either a 4L60e or a 4L80e transmission you have the HD model.
We carry this rebuild package as well.